happy birthdead Index du Forum happy birthdead
Le forum de la guilde

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Blade Man/2014

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    happy birthdead Index du Forum -> happy birthdead -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hospfranc

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blade Man/2014 Répondre en citant

Blade Man 2014 > bit.ly/1t4YQ9y

Blade Man 2014

10cf746e54
nanachu Sep 01 2014 9:12 pm hopefully the storymaker make this drama REALLY limited to natural animation.It will be a FAIL filming if still have unnatural animation for korean big Animation Industry like Samsung, LG.whatever.even its still drama, not a movies.patient to wait it.Smile) Maria Lopez-Martinez Sep 01 2014 3:58 pm So excited to see Lee Dong Wook! Loved him since I saw him on Scent of a Woman! I'm not familiar with the leading actress, but you all seem to agree that her acting skills are lacking. Reply 0 ❤ DianaCarvalho Mar 28, 2016 The best thing of this drama is the instrumental OST Smile Reply 0 ❤ Ookami Mar 27, 2016 i can't believe i completed watching this drama . Notify me of new posts via email. Amazon Affiliates Amazon Video Watch Movies &TV Online Prime Video Unlimited Streamingof Movies & TV Amazon Germany Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon Italy Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon France Buy Movies onDVD & Blu-ray Amazon India Buy Movie andTV Show DVDs DPReview DigitalPhotography Audible DownloadAudio Books . "Hug me, quickly"! Like this drama. love him so much. I've just explained that DON'T EVER COMPLAINING ANY DORAMA.just because.you dont like any part of it. He is so ill-tempered.

Her character was awfully quiet on that show so I find it highly refreshing that in Blade Man she is spunky, lively and caring as can be. Shin se kyung is such a disappointment. Lee Dong Wook is one of my favorite male actors and he did not choose the right drama to demonstrate his acting ability. They are explosive on screen and just feed so well off each other on screen that I can't get enough. from the story, she is must be the first female lead. He's a very good actor, very believable! The first episode is a mixture of humor and drama. He is capable, rich and even good-looking. love the actors and their acting especially Lee Dong-Wook. They are explosive on screen and just feed so well off each other on screen that I can't get enough. I believe in every word, look, tear.

maxim usa november 2013lake placid the final chapterdream your life awayranma mangadual survival season 4falling in reversea gripe fluchastity lynn can't take this monsterBreak The Internetdirty dozen brass

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 02:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    happy birthdead Index du Forum -> happy birthdead -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.